Florence Tatoo Convention 2018
The lucky Florence Tattoo Convention event was born in 2008 from the idea of ??three friends, Giacomo Del Sala, Lorenzo Provvedi and Luca Lazzerini, working for years in tattoos and piercings area.
Following the attendance of an european training course finalized to the organization of major security events (Social Entertainment F.S.E.), the guys established the Firenze Indelebile Cultural Association, which aims to bring back l in Florence a great kermesse on the world of tattoo.
The main purposes of the event have always been:
- To develop sensitivity in the issue of sanitary hygiene rules importance through typically youthful codes of expression in compliance with the norms in force, and with the support of local promoters of the event.
- Promote the artistic and historical tattoo culture
- Empower tattooer’s attitudes to encourage in teenagers some creativity and expression tools for their professional growth and affirmation
- Maintain a network of worker in the sector that, through common documents and experience, could offer a direct testimony of good work practices.
- Confirm the Florence Tattoo Convention as a fixed annual appointment For exchange, meeting and growth.
- Share the plan of the event with all the partners and promoters (local authorities, trade associations, professionists and schools).
All the staff working during the convention is made up of more than 100 people operate unceasingly to help ensure the success of the event.